|Dec 23, 2009|
Ad Age is the leading global source of news, intelligence and conversation for marketing and media communities.
"Sanofi agreed to pay $1.9 billion in cash -- a rich four times more than 2008 sales -- pending regulatory and shareholder approval for Chattem, a company assembled over the years from a hodgepodge of brands cast off by bigger players…"
Sign up for our Email Alerts
- Energizer Criticizes P&G Promotions, Wall Street Journal
- Would-Be Buyers of Organix Naturally Hesitant on Name, Wall Street Journal
- Unilever Places $5 Billion Bet on Indian Growth, Reuters
- OTC Product News is 4 Years Old Today, Press Release
- Trying to Burnish Its Image J&J Turns to Emotions, New York Times
- P&G Investors Antsy for Stronger Sales Growth, Wall Street Journal