|January 15, 2011|
|January 16, 2011 by Donald Riker, PhD|
Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
Can Johnson & Johnson Get Its Act Together?"The variety, magnitude and duration of the manufacturing and quality problems perplex some industry watchers. 'This is really unusual to have this gross systemic failure,' says Donald Riker, the editor of OTC Product News, an industry newsletter on over-the-counter drugs."
May 13, 2013
Gut bacterium Akkermansia sp. discovered to be possible link to weight gain and obesity.
May 8, 2013
Wrigley/Mars backs off launch of caffeinated gum after discussions with FDA; may have to do with whether caffeine in this form is an OTC drug or food and so labeled.
May 5, 2013
P&G stretches its ad agency payment terms to 75 days; what if interest rates rise?
May 2, 2013
Novartis unloads 6 OTC's made at compromised plant as FDA inspections continue.
May 2, 2013
P&G takes unfair gibes, but fair share, from shaving competitor as promotions win share, but pie shrinks.
Sign up for our Email Alerts
- Would-Be Buyers of Organix Naturally Hesitant on Name, Wall Street Journal
- Unilever Places $5 Billion Bet on Indian Growth, Reuters
- OTC Product News is 4 Years Old Today, Press Release
- Trying to Burnish Its Image J&J Turns to Emotions, New York Times
- P&G Investors Antsy for Stronger Sales Growth, Wall Street Journal
- Should P&G Divest its Fragrance and Colour Business?, Euromonitor