|January 15, 2011|
|January 16, 2011 by Donald Riker, PhD|
Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
Can Johnson & Johnson Get Its Act Together?"The variety, magnitude and duration of the manufacturing and quality problems perplex some industry watchers. 'This is really unusual to have this gross systemic failure,' says Donald Riker, the editor of OTC Product News, an industry newsletter on over-the-counter drugs."
June 12, 2013
In "hair" brained effort to promote corporate indentity P&G hands out trial samples on street; why not manage individual brands?
June 10, 2013
Polyphenol-rich dietary supplement taken over 6 months shown to reduce the velocity of PSA increases in diagnosed prostate cancer (2013 ASCO).
June 4, 2013
J&J global recalls continue a pace; now 32 million packs of ex-US Cilest birth control pills due to their poor dissolution.
June 4, 2013
Australian scientists find daily use of SPF15 sunscreen really does fight wrinkles, a sign of aging.
May 30, 2013
Ingested probiotics influence brain activity in emotion-linked brain areas; first of its kind UCLA study is sponsored by Danone.
May 28, 2013
DEA questions the extent of extractable meth vs. claims; Westport lobbies Congress.
Sign up for our Email Alerts
- Bausch Buy Will Speed Drug Firm's Reshuffling, Wall Street Journal
- What's on Lafley's List This Time Around at P&G, Ad Age
- Those J&J Recalls Keep On Coming: Tylenol Bottles Yanked From Brazil, Pharmalot
- P&G Alumni Meet in Geneva, OTC Product News
- Bob McDonald Steps Down As P&G CEO, Ad Age
- J&J Faces Criminal Charges In South Korea Over Tylenol Production, Pharmalot