- Subject matter should discuss issues, events or perspectives in consumer health or beauty care including dietary supplements, OTC drugs, or new technology affecting these industries.
- Any functional perspective is welcome, for example, marketing, product development, regulatory, legal, consumer insight, etc. or interfunctional perspective.
- Commentary should not simply report events but offer a commentary, opinion, or prediction based on events in the industry.
- Commentary should be forward-looking, for example, predicting secular trends, future events shaping change, such as dislocations, government interventions, marketing strategy or retail shifts, or new consumer trends.
- Readership is diverse and includes industry workers, investment analysts, consultants, regulatory affairs, the trade, consumers, etc.
- Article length should not exceed 1,000 words.
- Authors will not engage in stock manipulation and confirm at the bottom of the commentary their lack of positions in investments referred to in their article.
- Authors can craft an end-piece on their current and past experience and affiliations, including contact information.
- No fees will be paid for publication.
- Editors reserve the right to reject a submission or to redact article’s content or to remit the draft to the author for redaction.
- Authors will be able to respond to comments.
- Articles will be maintained in the archive.
If interested, either contact us via online form or email us at