|Sanofi CEO: Who Needs Big Pharma Scientists?, Pharmalot|
|Written by Donald Riker, PhD|
|Monday, 05 March 2012 19:05|
March 1, 2012
Sanofi's acquisitive CEO waxes philopsophical while slashing hiring and costs on the back of R&D.
June 12, 2013
In "hair" brained effort to promote corporate indentity P&G hands out trial samples on street; why not manage individual brands?
June 10, 2013
Polyphenol-rich dietary supplement taken over 6 months shown to reduce the velocity of PSA increases in diagnosed prostate cancer (2013 ASCO).
June 4, 2013
J&J global recalls continue a pace; now 32 million packs of ex-US Cilest birth control pills due to their poor dissolution.
June 4, 2013
Australian scientists find daily use of SPF15 sunscreen really does fight wrinkles, a sign of aging.
May 30, 2013
Ingested probiotics influence brain activity in emotion-linked brain areas; first of its kind UCLA study is sponsored by Danone.
May 28, 2013
DEA questions the extent of extractable meth vs. claims; Westport lobbies Congress.
Sign up for our Email Alerts
- Bausch Buy Will Speed Drug Firm's Reshuffling, Wall Street Journal
- What's on Lafley's List This Time Around at P&G, Ad Age
- Those J&J Recalls Keep On Coming: Tylenol Bottles Yanked From Brazil, Pharmalot
- P&G Alumni Meet in Geneva, OTC Product News
- Bob McDonald Steps Down As P&G CEO, Ad Age
- J&J Faces Criminal Charges In South Korea Over Tylenol Production, Pharmalot