|June 25, 2012|
|June 26, 2012 by Donald Riker, PhD|
"The Tan Sheet" provides in-depth coverage of news related to nonprescription pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements.
"OTC brand consultant Donald Riker said the combination of being linked to the NyQuil brand and having a single-ingredient formulation could position ZzzQuil well in the marketplace...the whole point of Nyquil was to relieve symptoms so you could rest, but now P&G is trying to shoehorn NyQuil into a narrower sleep-aid positioning, Riker said...the real competition is Advil PM and Tylenol PM..."
Sign up for our Email Alerts
- Energizer Criticizes P&G Promotions, Wall Street Journal
- Would-Be Buyers of Organix Naturally Hesitant on Name, Wall Street Journal
- Unilever Places $5 Billion Bet on Indian Growth, Reuters
- OTC Product News is 4 Years Old Today, Press Release
- Trying to Burnish Its Image J&J Turns to Emotions, New York Times
- P&G Investors Antsy for Stronger Sales Growth, Wall Street Journal